Contact Us for Information on our Accessories
We currently have two Spa Cover Accessories available.
Marine Vinyl Protectant and the Uni-Lifter
If you are interested in either product, please contact us via the link at the bottom of this page
303 Aerospace Vinyl Protectant for Spa Covers
- Powerful UV blockers prevent fading, cracking and premature aging
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Easy to use: Simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for: Marine Vinyl,
This water based product will definitely prolong the life of your Spa Cover if used correctly. Theoretically it is superior to silicon based products because it doesn't leave a residue. While I can testify to its effectiveness, I can not say that it is necessarily better than other similar products on the market. Products like Armour All are also highly effective in protecting your vinyl cover.
The most important thing is how you use what ever Protectant you choose to apply.
- Only apply Protectant to cool vinyl. Late in the day and out of the sun.
- Apply at least 4 times a year. The more often the better - depending on exposure levels to the sun.
- Apply early in the life of the spa cover.
- If you do not use the Protectant for more than 12 months, do not reintroduce it. Better to leave the cover unprotected than to apply Protectant to aging vinyl.
For pricing on 303 ( including delivery ) please contact us via the form at the bottom of this page.
The Uni-Lifter for Spa Covers
The Spa Cover Uni-Lifter is a great addition to your spa if you have difficulties handling the cover.
In most instances, correct handling techniques are enough to make removing and replacing your spa cover a relatively easy task. However if your spa is located in an awkward location, you have nowhere to store it or you feel it is too difficult to lift, then a Uni-Lifter can certainly make life easier.
It will require that your spa is portable and that you have enough clearance on the selected spa side ( refer photo above - generally 700 mm is required ).
The Uni-Lifter comes with a base plate for extra stability and the cover slides neatly into the horizontal U section. This is preferable to the Ezy-Lifter style with its bar through the centre hinge of the cover and bolted onto the spa's wooden panels. The Uni-Lifter is less stressful for both the spa cover and the spa surrounds.
The Uni-Lifter comes in black powder-coated aluminium. Contact us re the cost of the Lifter - with & without installation.
The video below will give you some insight into the construction, installation & function of the Uni-Lifter.