Fill out this short Contact Form and we will be in touch to discuss your Spa Cover needs
Spa Covers at a Glance
"I only have a couple of minutes. Just tell me the most Important Things I need to know about Choosing, Ordering and Maintaining a Spa Cover."
Q: "Why does my spa need a cover ?"
A: A spa cover does 3 'main' things.
- It provides safety for children and pets
- It retains water temperature and reduces spa heat-up time.
- It protects the spa and keeps debris and rain water out
There are many other benefits associated with the 3 main catagories listed here.
Q: "What are the main things I should consider when choosing a spa cover ?"
A: 7 things you should factor in when choosing a Spa Cover.
- Quality of the vinyl - is it genuine marine grade?
- The required strength or density of the foam inlays. Is the foam tapered for water run-off?
- What colours are available?
- Whether you require lock-down clips on the cover.
- How will you order it?
- Do you know the make and model of the spa?
- How to measure your spa for a cover?
Q: "When installing my cover what do I need to know"?
- Do not install lock straps too tightly.
Q: "What are the most important things to do to prolong the life of my cover"?
A: 5 main things you should know about maintaining your spa cover.
- Keep it clean. Use dish-washing liquid, lukewarm water and a soft brush.
- Don't drop or drag the cover. Rough surfaces can scratch or tear the vinyl.
- Use the skirt, not the handles or straps, to carry the cover.
- Store cover out of the sun when off the spa. The underneath material is not UV stable.
- Don't allow puddles to form on top of the cover. Reversing foam inlays will usually fix the problem.
Q: "How do I go about ordering a cover?"
A: Click the button below, answer a few simple questions and I'll be in touch with a quote and ordering details.